Today’s complex business challenges frequently require leaders to act with courage. This program helps participants define and understand the importance of courage in a leadership context. Participants will explore the factors that enable or limit a leader’s ability to demonstrate courage in general and in the culture of their organization. They will reflect on their own mindset and behaviors and identify opportunities to break out of their “comfort zone” and act with greater courage in the workplace. The learning experience includes an opportunity for practice and concludes with action planning and personal commitment.
- Define courageous leadership
- Explore factors that enable and limit the ability to act with courage
- Explore individual courageous leadership “zones”
- Apply courageous leadership tools and practices
- Leaders develop confidence to take risks, make decisions, and advocate for new ideas and innovation
- Opportunities for self-reflection and planning enable immediate application and impact
- Organizational culture shifts to accommodate a common understanding of courage in the workplace