Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict teaches participants about their personal conflict management styles so that they can approach conflict situations in a productive way. Participants increase their self-awareness regarding productive and destructive conflict behaviors and learn how to effectively respond to conflict in the workplace. Droste’s full-day Productive Conflict course combines the DiSC content with a conflict model that breaks down a healthy conflict conversation and allows for planning, practice, and feedback.
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
- Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
- Increased self-awareness of personal conflict behaviors
- Improved work relationships and productive conflict situations