Based on the book The Work of Leaders by Julie Straw, Mark Scullard, Barry Davis, and Susie Kukkonen, Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, and focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes. Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. A rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
- Discover the Work of Leaders process
- Learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how to approach each driver
- Learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how to approach each driver
- Learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how to approach each driver
- Explore personal strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement
- A better understanding of your own leadership behaviors and how these behaviors impact your effectiveness
- Personalized tips and strategies that give clear direction and are easy to apply