Mindset is a critical element of a leader’s success. Skill building only translates to behavior change when filtered through a healthy mindset. It determines the way we think about, approach, and interpret situations in the workplace and directly influences the quality of our actions, decisions, and relationships. Cultivating a mindset that enhances effectiveness and enables success must be a priority for any genuine leader. This course enables participants to examine the leadership mindset as a concept (e.g., fixed vs. growth), as a manifestation of their personal values and experiences, and as the product of organizational culture. Participants also consider the impact of their mindset as a leader on individuals and the organization, and they conclude by crafting a galvanizing, powerful, and personal mindset statement.
- Deeply explore the concept of the leadership mindset and its impact on individuals and organizations
- Connect the dimensions of the leadership mindset to personal values and organizational competencies
- Synthesize learnings and individual insights to craft a personal mindset statement
- Increased self-awareness
- Improved effectiveness, productivity, and engagement
- Better relationships and organizational culture