“Thinking Critically” – February 27th from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Leadership surveys across a range of industries and disciplines consistently identify the ability to think critically as essential to success. Critical thinking underpins a range of responsibilities and actions that leaders take on every day, such as decision making, problem-solving, strategic planning, innovating, and managing risk. As jobs and professional relationships are increasingly complex, and interconnectivity among departments means that even small decisions can have big impact, critical thinking skills are a key to both individual and organizational effectiveness.
- Explore a critical-thinking framework for analyzing business issues
- Understand the hidden influences that affect thinking and decision quality
- Apply criteria to discern when a critical-thinking approach is required
- Explore the five decision styles and when to use them
- Review practical tools to apply to day-to-day business decisions and problems
Droste is proud to host a series of public training events that showcase a few of our most in-demand programs to our valued clients. By taking advantage of this opportunity, you can experience firsthand how bringing a Droste program to your organization can help it achieve its learning and development goals.
Cost: $95 (Covers all materials, light breakfast, and lunch)
Where: Droste Headquarters – 101 West Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084