The purpose of pre-hire assessment is to collect accurate and complete job and candidate data to recommend the best person for a specific role. We leverage strong Industrial Psychology expertise, helping key decision makers clearly understand success criteria for a position. By understanding the candidate’s personality and unique skills, we will determine fit for the organization’s culture and role. Confirmed through an in-depth interview, we will provide a written, legally defensible assessment report and consultation to the hiring manager.
- Improved quality of hire
- Reduced turnover
- On-boarding support
- Faster organizational integration
- Supports cultural alignment
- Improved legal compliance in hiring decision
- Improved candidate fit
- Submit job and candidate information
- Assessor reviews information about job, culture and situation
- Candidate completes on-line assessment
- In depth interview conducted
- Assessor compiles and analyzes results
- Fit recommendation provided verbally, followed by written report
- Optional candidate and/or manager feedback session conducted
In our pre-hire assessment method, we believe successful long-term hires need to be assessed for fit not only with a specific role, but also align with the organization’s culture and the current situation.
Like What You See?
Subscribe to receive leadership insights.