Leading Virtual Teams
Being a leader of a virtual team requires the same skills of any leadership role. Having to use technology to build relationships and accomplish the goals of leadership is the main difference. This, of course, can have huge impact on how, or even if, basic leadership functions are carried out. This course provides tools and techniques specific to leading virtual teams including communication, running meetings, and leading your team to exceeding expectations.
- Discuss the challenges of leading virtual team members
- Explore the dynamics of high performing teams in the context of working remotely
- Explore best practices to address the challenges of leading remote teams
- Develop an action plan for implementing the best practices that will optimize team relationships and productivity
- Applied learning results in more productive and outcome based virtual meetings where individual and team deliverables are clear and measurable.
- Approach emphasizes specific input and feedback from all team members
- Offers a step by step process that shows a team where they are and where they can be with a goal of outperforming their current state
Supported Competency Focus Area(s)
In-person: Full day
Virtual: 4 hours (two 2-hour modules)
Ready to bring this program to your organization?
Everything DiSC Agile EQ