The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
Through the use of activity, video review, and discussion, an intact team is led through the powerful Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ model, learning and practicing the behaviors that will make the team more cohesive and improve its performance. This workshop improves learners’ abilities to apply the Five Fundamentals, which build on one another to create a strong team: building trust, mastering conflict, achieving commitment, embracing accountability, and focusing on results.
- Discover the value of a cohesive, functional team
- Become familiar with the five behaviors of a cohesive team
- Review team’s summary ratings
- Obtain practical advice for overcoming the obstacles that prevent teamwork in the office
- Learn what it takes for a team to become cohesive
- Learn how to improve team effectiveness through strengthened leadership roles