This program provides facilitators and coaches with the skills they need to competently and confidently deliver the Everything DiSC Workplace program. Whether they utilize Everything DiSC Workplace in the classroom or as part of a one on-one coaching session, facilitators at all levels have much to gain from becoming certified in the program. The certification workshop combines online prework with classroom learning to prepare participants to administer and discuss DiSC results with individuals and teams.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC® model and the supporting research
- Develop the ability to use (e.g., facilitate, debrief, coach) the Everything DiSC Workplace® reports
- Learn to customize the program to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization
- Supports a detailed understanding of how the assessment is built and what it does—and does not—measure
- Enables the program to be customized according to individual or organizational goals
- Allows opportunities for facilitation practice and feedback to improve effectiveness