Droste’s Leading Teams program presents a foundation for success upon which a leader can develop a personal leadership style. Based on the powerful Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ model, this course will position leaders to focus on and foster the behaviors that will make the team more cohesive and improve its performance. Participants will learn the role of a team leader in enabling their team to build trust, master conflict, achieve commitment, embrace accountability, and focus on results. This unique take on the Five Behaviors model presents strategies and practices that support a leader’s efforts to build these behaviors and allows for reflection and planning according to each participant’s needs.
- Discuss the characteristics of a successful leader
- Examine five behaviors that underlie team cohesiveness and performance
- Explore leadership strategies that support each of the behaviors
- Utilizes a model that simple but robust
- Skills and practices are applicable to leaders of any type of team