Droste’s Teams and Trust course combines the framework of Peter Lencioni’s Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ model with the teachings of Charlie Green, the author of three best-selling books about trust. Lencioni emphasizes trust as the first and foundational of the Five Behaviors; Green’s research, as outlined in Trust-Based Selling and The Trusted Advisor, examines trust as a fundamental element of the manager/employee relationship. The course includes a detailed self-assessment used as a diagnostic tool for leaders to understand their natural styles and how they align with the critical behaviors that build trust. It also prepares leaders to build upon trust to facilitate other key team behaviors.
- Analyze the Trust Quotient Assessment to identify personal strengths and areas for trust development
- Explore how to create an environment of trust-based leadership by demonstrating credibility, reliability, intimacy, and self-orientation
- Explore aspects of leading cohesive teams to build trust, master conflict, achieve commitment, embrace accountability, and focus on results
- Enables leaders’ understanding of their natural leadership style
- Provides tools for building trust with colleagues and direct reports