This program focuses on making individuals better teammates using the team-development process described in Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book The Dysfunctions of a Team. Anchored in individual assessments based on the Everything DiSC model, The Five Behaviors—Personal Development helps individuals better understand and internalize the principles of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and provides a common language that can be used in organizations. Through individual work, video review, and group discussion, participants build a level of self-awareness and skill that will enhance personal effectiveness as team members.
- Learn about The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® model and why it matters
- Learn about individual tendencies for each of the five behaviors
- Take steps to start becoming a better teammate
- Obtain practical advice for improving the ability to work in a team setting
- Learn how to support the behaviors that lead to team cohesiveness
- Because the program is designed specifically for individuals, participants do not need to be part of the same team