Terms & Conditions, Privacy, & Return Policies
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Droste Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 101 West Big Beaver Road 14th Floor
Troy, Michigan 48084 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Contact Information (Name, email, phone number)
- Credit Card and Billing Information (not stored in our system, processed through Quickbooks Payments when you place an online order.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Last updated: 05/2018
Droste Leadership, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://drostegroup.com (the”Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
– Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this website.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and to process and fulfill orders you place online.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Secure ordering with Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®.
Merchant listed on your card statement will be “Droste Leadership “
For your security, we accept online credit card payment orders.
- Credit cards may be Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express; and held by a company, institution, individual, or p-card system. Government purchase cards are accepted.
- Online card acceptance approval is a secure bank-to-bank transaction.
- Debit, gift, and some pre-paid credit cards may be declined by the online banking system. Please use another card if this occurs.
- Purchase Orders accepted for existing customers with special permission only.
- Merchant on your statement will read Droste Leadership, LLC.
- All orders are U.S. dollars.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Orders are electronically approved.
- Orders received during business hours (9AM-5PM Eastern Time Monday-Friday excluding typical US holidays) are typically processed and fulfilled by Customer Service Representatives within a few hours but may take one business day.
- Orders received after business hours are processed by Customer Service Representatives within 24 hours.
- Orders received on weekends and U.S. holidays are processed and fulfilled the next business day.
- YOU SELECT THE SHIPPING METHOD for your order in the shopping cart at checkout. We will ship to P. O. Boxes by USPS Priority Mail only.
- Shipping Charges are calculated by the shopping cart pro-rated by dollar amount of order.
- U.S. Order Shipping: Orders received by 3PM Eastern Time will typically be shipped the same day via USPS Priority Mail or UPS. We do not guarantee the delivery service transit time. UPS Priority Overnight delivery is also offered for orders received before 12 PM Central.
- CANADA Order Shipping: All Canadian shipping is by UPS. Shipping fees are US$. All payments in US$. Canadian recipients are responsible for all duties, customs, tariffs, broker fees, and exchange rates.
- INTERNATIONAL Order Shipping (includes Mexico: ALL International shipping is by UPS Worldwide Express. Shipping fees are US$. All payments in US$. International recipients are responsible for all duties, customs, tariffs, broker fees, and exchange rates.
All Sales are Final
- Orders cannot be canceled or changed once they are placed.
- ALL paper profiles, kits, electronic products, supplies, and ALL materials, products, or services on this website, including pack, email, or electronic files and reports, are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Customer Service Representatives do not see credit card numbers and are unable to alter orders because they are bank-to-bank transactions. If you make an order error, you may not return it for refund, credit, or exchange for any reason.
- We will promptly correct any errors that we make at no expense to you.
Online products are NOT “shipped” but are delivered via email. Credits to process assessments will be added to your EPIC account as ordered or we will provide an email including a unique coded link to your assessment. You are responsible for software and computer knowledge, capability, and compatibility, including (but not limited to) appropriate ISP and email accounts, for electronic, email, and online reports and products.
Limitations for Email. Web, or Electronic Delivery
Single product access code emails are automatically delivered electronically. EPIC credits are transferred manually by a Customer Service Representative. Orders received after business hours will be processed and fulfilled within 24 hours of order receipt.
To prevent international credit card fraud, your credit card information is verified by capturing IP address, CVV card code, bank bin code, verify cardholder address, phone, address compare, issuing bank, domain server. We do not ship or process orders for countries on the US sanction list. At our discretion, we may process orders and delay shipping for up to 180 days, pending international investigation, for countries known for high incidence of internet card fraud. If the order is suspicious, it will not ship, even with credit card authorization approval, pending international trade investigative clearance.
Droste Leadership, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone without stating the reason.