Are you ready to make an impact in your company? With Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification, you can become a catalyst for improving your workplace by learning how to deliver this powerful solution to your colleagues.
Droste Group will be hosting a 2-day open-enrollment Everything DiSC Workplace Certification in Detroit on October 8th & 9th. You’ll build your confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC, and upon successful completion of the course, you will receive the Wiley credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is designed for in-house facilitators as they scale and customize the Everything DiSC Workplace learning experience within their own organization. Ideal candidates are internal Human Resources or Learning and Development professionals who want to develop a deeper level of expertise in Everything DiSC Workplace and customize Everything DiSC to meet the needs of their organization.
With Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification, you will:
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC® model and supporting research
- Discover how to apply the Everything DiSC Workplace reports to daily interactions
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
- Consider strategies to promote a DiSC®-based culture
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC® and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool
This certification course is the best resource for gaining foundational knowledge, invaluable tools, and practical experience in facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace, whether through coaching or classroom facilitation. You will learn to customize the program to meet the specific needs of your audience and develop a long-term plan for creating a DiSC®-based culture.
Cost: $2495/person *You must own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit (Sold Separately)
Where: Droste Headquarters – 101 West Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084
Now a SHRM Recertification Provider!
Everything DiSC® now offers SHRM credential-holders the opportunity to earn 15 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Everything DiSC Workplace Certification.