Drive for Results
On one side you have identifying what is most important and going after it with laser like focus. On the other side you have encouraging others and motivating them to achieve goals. Can you drive for organizational results and increase employee engagement? The answer is yes. This course will guide you identifying day to day actions and achievements of long-term goals, examine your current attitude and approaches to accountability, and set a foundation for a culture of accountability and drive for results in your organization.
- Explore what it means to Drive Results and the impact it can have for your team
- Discover the five success factors of obtaining consistent and sustainable results
- Create an action plan achieving the next result you want to achieve for you or your team
- Results is the end game; it is people that achieve consistent and sustainable results. Create a custom formula for yourself and your team by exploring the five success factors of obtaining results.
- Driving for results is done at all levels, regardless of title. In this course, explore the impact of peers holding one another accountable and providing feedback.
Supported Competency Focus Area(s)
In-person: Half day
Virtual: 4 hours (two 2-hour modules)